these are some things that I honestly don’t understand. here we go.
- kids from my school using twitter
-like honestly, you’re not fucking famous and no one cares about you retweeting famous people. your life is not interesting and you do not matter.
- people who laugh and scoff when they say “i don’t read”.
-well Christ man, maybe you should. maybe I wouldn’t be so prone to making fun of you when you use the wrong words in sentences to try and sound smart to our english teacher. or maybe I wouldn’t laugh when you talk about the books you have read. just because you read Of Mice and Men sophomore year doesn’t make you well read. just because you watched the Harry Potter movies doesn’t mean that you know what happened in the books, JESUS CHRIST.
- students that complain about having a job. (also see, students who complain about not getting paid enough for a job when they work at fucking Michael’s.
-it is minimum wage for a reason. you don’t do anything that requires a higher level of brain power, therefore what you’re getting is very fair. i’m sorry that your boss is a shit-head, or wait. no. i’m not. you’re a shit-head too, you deserve it.
- AND FINALLY WE COME TO OUR LAST BULLET POINT UNTIL LINDSEY FINDS SOMETHING ELSE TO RANT ABOUT
- people who complain about good shit they have, but say that want other shit.
-i.e. i have this fancy mac computer I WANT A PC. PC’S ALL THE WAY. FUCK MACs. i have this fancy dodge challenger. IT’S TOO BIG I CAN’T PARK IT.
- i hate you
- and yes this is about one specific person each.
Should I watch After Sex with Mila Kunis, Family Guy with the VOICE of Mila Kunis, or that 70’s Show, with Mila Kunis?